Deadlines are very important in Ohio DUI cases. You only have 30 days from the arraignment to file an appeal of the Administrative License Suspension. You also only have 35 days from arraignment to file a motion to suppress evidence. This could be vital to your case. Timing is extremely important.
Free OVI / DUI Consultation
Contact us at 614-914-4822 in the Columbus area or use the contact form below. We offer a free telephone or in-office consultation on all DUI/OVI cases.
Suhre & Associates, LLC
75 S. Third Street, Suite 200
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Usually, these consultations last between 30 minutes and one hour depending on your case. At the consultation, we will review the law, potential penalties, facts of your case, and begin to explore possible defenses. We will put together an immediate action plan that will include how to obtain driving privileges as quickly as possible.
You should bring your ticket, the ALS form (it is a yellow 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper the officer should have given you), proof of insurance, and any questions you would like answered.
A few questions Ohio DUI Lawyers Suhre & Associates in Columbus will ask you:
- When were you arrested?
- Did you take a breath test, urine test, or blood test? If so, what was the result?
- What field sobriety tests did the officer have you perform?
- When is your next court date?
- Did you have a valid license and insurance at the time of your arrest?
- Are you employed and what days/hours do you need to be able to drive for work?